Saturday, September 8, 2018

About Me and My First Class


  Hello, welcome to my blog. My name is Hu Minghui, you can call me Hana. I am a student at president university. 
I like reading novels, As the saying goes: Books are the ladder of human progress. For me, reading novels is a good way to calm down. What's more, from those novels, I can watch and experience different life to improve myself.
  My another hobby is travelling. In my opinion, travel is the journey to observe or explore new things, which makes me very excited.
  From the class, I know Management Information Systems (MIS) is the study of people, technology, and organizations. If you enjoy technology like iPhones, iPods, and Facebook, you have what it takes to major in information systems. All you need is an interest in technology and the desire to use technology to improve people's lives. Many people think that MIS is all programming. However, programming is just a small part of our curriculum and there are many, many jobs in MIS where you do not program.
  Everyone who works in business, from someone who pays the bills to the person who hires and fires, uses information systems. For example, a supermarket could use a computer database to keep track of which products sell best. And a music store could use a database to sell CDs over the Internet.
  MIS is very important in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment